- Make WRDF logo bigger (try 2 1/2″ to 3″) – on all pages
- Top Menu (to right of logo) in the following order: About us, Products (with drop down menu of product pages), Services (with drop down menu of services – Draperies, Shades, Top Treatments, Reupholstery, Bedding, Pillows & Accessories), Contact Us, Blog
- Servicing you with a world class design talent combined with impeccable designer selections to meet all of your home fashion needs.
- Call to Action: Check out our large variety of hardware – all produced by highly respected manufacturers. INCLUDES HARDWARE! (Search our drapery selection)
- Pic –
- Call to Action:FINEST CRAFT / Customize the look of your room by changing the look of your beloved furniture (Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!)
- Include pic –
4. Top Treatments
- Call to Action: PUNCTUATE AND SOFTEN / We can finalize the theme of your room by creating a crisp, beautiful cover for your window. (Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!)
- Call to Action: Our Specialty Service for both Residential needs AND Commercial venues (Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!)
- Call to Action: Make all of your sweet dreams come true! (Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!)
Make the text size for Our Products the same as Our Staff
List following sections/pictures:
Pillows & Accessories
MONICAHudson / Ohio
My experience of working with Ann and Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics has been (and I'm sure will continue to be!) very positive, exciting and fun! My husband, Pete, and I built a home in Hudson and we worked with Ann to bring our new house to "life." Ann helped us select the perfect fabrics for our window treatments, pillows, and accent pieces throughout. She had an incredible feel for the kind of décor and look we wanted and used her talents to make our new home even more beautiful than we could imagine! We look forward to working with Ann and Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics on whatever our next project will be!"
"Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics is definitely my go-to place when I have an upholstery or curtain/window treatment project. Each project has been beautifully crafted in a timely fashion. We have been pleased with everything we have ordered. Thanks for making it so easy!”
CAROLTallmadge, / Ohio
"I have been so pleased with your services – design consultation, window treatments, upholstery work, fabric selections, etc. I should also commend Holly for her design for the French doors and the living room window treatments. When I get ready to re-do the front bedrooms, I will certainly call Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics”
NICK . Ciriello & CarrStow
"My long relationship with Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics can be summed up by the 'three Fs': Fabulous products. Fairly priced. Friendly service. They’re the best!”
Having lived in Cleveland many, many years and being a lifelong sewer and designer, I just recently learned of WRDF. I have made two visits and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! We have NOTHING in the area to compare- a Joann Fabrics wasn't much to start with and is going downhill from there. Holly was terrific to work with- you are so lucky to have her! I ended up with the PERFECT fabric and had a GREAT time (kid in a candy store. . .), and will be anxious to send someone to your wonderful store!" PS. "Also, your workroom did an impeccable job and saved me valuable time."
The window treatments are perfect! Thank you so much for all of your help.
LYNDA + FREDAmherst
Hi Holly- Thanks for your help; everything is even better than we expected! What a differance this makes to our breakfast area. We are so happy! Thanks again for your help.
Place this at the bottom of EVERY page on website (replace in place of the following lengthy text)…
The largest independently owned fabric store in Summit County.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today! (blue button with white lettering) – update button to be more “up-to-date” /sleeker
PAGE NEEDED TO BE CREATED – ABOUT US!! The following is the content:
We spend the time to get to know your exact needs and style. Spend just a few minutes in our store and our passion for interior home design comes shining through.
“I just moved into our new home and had no idea how I wanted it to look. After spending a short amount of time talking with Ann about my family’s interests and color schemes of furniture, she was able to pull fabric samples that I never knew I would like and I fell immediately in LOVE with them. She also was able to give me paint color ideas to pull the entire room together. My house now looks so professionally designed – everyone who comes in is dually impressed.” Melissa Gerbick / Peninsula, OH
Western Reserve Decorator Fabrics is Summit County’s largest independently owned fabric store serving the greater Akron, Cleveland and Canton areas.
Our 4,000 square foot showroom features an amazing selection of in-stock fabrics, thousands of fabric samples from brand-name fabric houses, trim options, inspiration areas, drapery hardware and accessories.
Since our founding in 1999, we have developed a reputation for quality fabrics and accessories, friendly and professional customer service and fashion forward decorating tips.
We will do whatever it takes to help make your shopping experience and design project a beautiful success.
List out staff with BIOs
- Ann Ewart – Owner/Designer
- Amanda Gross – Operations
- Diana Coblentz – Production/Master Seamstress